Saturday, June 12, 2010

PIG (WHISTLE) or PIG MMM

















PIG WHISTLE PEZ aka MERRY MUSIC MAKER PIG

I believe these were made in the 1980's. You will find them with and without feet. I only own the non-footed version at this time. I searched high and low for this one due to a friend of mine.

Wanda Gingras and I did a fundraiser for MDA and if I beat her, the proze would be that I could own her Pig Pez that she had in storage. Well, the whole fundraiser was placed around this prize. Even the MDA People had a banner made that read, "Who Will Win The Pig Pez?" Well I did win!!! And when Wanda had to produce the Pig Pez, she said she could not find it, but swears she has one. LOL!!! So I had to go out and find one that I could afford to represent this great time with Wanda! And even though it is not her Pez from her Attic, it still makes me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment